Fotosizer Pro 126.96.36.1995 is a batch image processing program. With Photosizer, you can easily change the size of the image. Sharing photos on the internet is becoming increasingly popular. JPEG files from high-definition digital cameras are too large to be posted on the Internet, and in many places photos larger than 5MB are not accepted. Uploading one photo to a photo album on the Internet might not cause a big problem, but uploading 10-20 will take too long, especially on a low speed connection.
Advanced features of Fotosizer Pro:
- Selection of resizing mode in percentage or width and height.
- Set custom image height and width.
- Maintain the correct ratio.
- Select a location to save the finished image.
- Add one picture or group at a time.
- Add images from the folder.
- Add images from subfolders.
- Show thumbnails of selected images.
- Image details that are changed, such as file name, original file size, file type.
- Add effects, adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, hue.
- rounding corners.
- Add a watermark.