UnHackMe 11.90 Build 990 is the most effective malware killer program. It is anti-rootkit and anti-spyware in general, which allows you to detect and remove rootkits, browser search redirects, malware hiding programs, potentially unwanted applications and adware, spyware.
Advanced features of UnHackMe:
- Automatic scanning on schedule.
- Check the system for potentially unwanted programs. If found, they are removed by the standard uninstaller.
- Search for unwanted browser search settings. Often, instead of the standard Yandex, Google, Bing, Mail.ru, completely “left” search services, which usually display Google or Yandex search results on their sites. Along with this, there are lots of advertisements, or worse, the search results lead to malicious sites. UnHackMe divides all the items it finds into the following categories: dangerous, suspicious, unknown, and good. The latter is marked with a green check mark, this is known as the safe parameter. But under suspicious or unknown, unknown dangerous elements can sometimes hide. They must also be removed. Often these are links to domains posing as well-known search engines, for example, Yamdex, Yanbex, Googie, or something like live web search.
- Check extensions for browsers. They are the ones who embed third party advertisements on the site, slowing down the browser.
- Check for the presence of foreign programs at startup.
- Checking the system for malicious services.
- Checking unwanted files – junk left by us all, junk deleted.