Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 5.61.7 Beta is a program to monitor and control hard drive health. Allows you to identify potential problems, performance degradations and possible failures. Can alert users in case of problems or over temperature. Its capabilities will obviously not seem superfluous, especially in the case of the special value of the stored data as the drive volume grows. This program monitors the hard drive status, including temperature and S.M.A.R.T (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, technology built into most modern drives) for each hard drive.
Advanced features of Hard Disk Sentinel Pro:
- Works with drives via IDE, Serial ATA and SCSI interfaces, detects status and temperature in real mode; readings are displayed instantly, no need for long-term diagnostics; displays current and minimum storage temperature, special attributes depending on the manufacturer; for advanced users, the hours of operation and the number of read / write errors are useful; interpret the performance of S.M.A.R.T. and status values. as a percentage for easy understanding
- With the help of a special icon on the disk in the system, the main values of the status and space used are displayed, thereby simplifying control;
with the help of a special icon on the disk in the system, the main values of the state and used space are displayed, thereby simplifying control
- It is possible to output the current temperature value to the system panel and a subsequent warning if the threshold value is exceeded; if desired, you can view detailed information on the status of all hard disks in a special window or small window and a complete graph of the temperature changes since the start of using the program
- Defines the drive model and displays detailed information about each one, starting from the revision number / buffer size, and ending with all other properties; the current and maximum possible data transfer mode is displayed
- The program calculates the total amount of data that has been copied or written to disk, displays the current read / write speed and processor load
- Information about all parts of the system is displayed, regardless of the number of drives; this data is then used for automatic alerts and status display.