Reg Organizer 8.52 is a program for cleaning the registry and maintaining it, as well as working with configuration files. Allows you to view and edit system registry, preview imported reg files (including from Explorer). The registry search function provides the ability to search the registry in depth, finding all the keys associated with the desired application. Reg Organizer also supports functions for managing various types of configuration files.
Advanced features of Reg Organizer:
- Registry editor to view and edit the system registry, which allows you to perform various operations with system registry keys and values, export and import key values, etc.
- Registry cleaners to find unnecessary registry entries and to find and fix problems in the registry.
- The search function in the registry allows you to find the keys associated with the applications you are interested in and delete them if necessary.
- This is useful, for example, in cases when an application does not have an uninstall program and after removing it “manually” unnecessary entries remain in the registry, which could lead to the malfunction of other applications. At the same time, Reg Organizer does a deeper search and often times allows you to find even keys related to this application that other similar programs won’t find.
- Ability to change many Windows “tweaks” (tweaks). In particular, you can speed up your system by telling the system to use a larger cache, or by having the system remove unused libraries from memory, etc.
- Ability to receive information about any registry key and monitor changes in them.
- Preview registry files (* .reg) before importing their contents, including directly from Explorer. When viewing an imported reg file, its contents are presented in the form of a tree structure, which allows you to visualize all the keys that will be imported into the registry.
- The find and replace mode in the registry is an easy-to-use tool for finding (and, if necessary, changing) any system registry key or parameter that meets your search criteria.
- Built-in function to delete any application. It can take “snapshots” of the system before and after installing the application, after which it can completely “undo” changes made to the system, as if the application was not installed.
- The Disk Cleanup Tool allows you to clean your computer hard drive automatically of unnecessary files, as well as find and repair invalid shortcuts.
- Configuration file management. With Reg Organizer, you can open and edit (add, modify, delete keys / sections) INI files from various programs.
- Importing new configuration file types into the program. Using the Import Pane, you can describe a new type of configuration file, then load files of this type and work with them like files of known formats, allowing you to apply editing and modification operations to them.