CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 11.6.3018.0 is a program for digital photo retouching and image archive management. With the CyberLink PhotoDirector package, budding photographers can turn ordinary shots into works of art. For more productive work, all of the available PhotoDirector tools and functions are grouped into three categories. A non-destructive editing environment will allow camera owners to experiment with their photos without worrying that the original image will be preserved. PhotoDirector has built-in support for the RAW format used by digital cameras from leading manufacturers.
Advanced features of CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra:
- Built-in support for the RAW format used by digital cameras from leading manufacturers
- Various photo preview modes
- Non-destructive image editing – all changes made by the user will be saved as a new file, and the original image will remain intact.
- Maintains a complete history of photo changes with the ability to go back to the previous step
- Built-in RAW support for Canon and Nikon cameras
- Ability to create your own custom profile and download ready-made profiles created by other users from the source DirectorZone.com;
- Ability to post photos to Facebook and Flickr
- Creation of stunning slideshows in HD quality up to 1080p, and the function of uploading them to YouTube, and converting them into video files
- Editing 4K video, creating slideshow: when you run PhotoDirector 8 on Windows or 64-bit Mac, you can create 2K (2048 x 1152) or 4K (4096 x 2304) video, slideshow
- Create slideshows with transitions, motion effects, titles, and background music
- Print high quality photos
- Import and export photos faster
- Body Shaper Utility will improve portrait quality
- Opportunity to share content with friends and family.