Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 13.1.5 is an encoding program that allows you to encode audio and video files in various distribution formats for various applications and audiences. Video and audio formats like that are characterized by a high level of compression. By downloading this program on diakov.net, you can export videos to formats supported by a variety of devices, from DVD players and websites to mobile phones, portable media players, and high definition and standard televisions.
Advanced features of Adobe Media Encoder CC:
- Allows you to process multiple video and audio clips in batch mode, which speeds up the workflow.
- Media Encoder is the core encoding for Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Prelude, and can also be used as a standalone coding tool.
- Create an AS-11 package using DPP. Now, along with other encoding options, Media Encoder provides the ability to create files based on the US-11 UK DPP version 1.1 standard which is widely used for broadcasting in the UK.
- There are two new Dolby codecs: Dolby Digital Plus and Bluray which are compatible. You can also adjust advanced Dolby Digital settings.
- Updates for importing and exporting settings. Expanded support for XAVC. Now you can export to XAVC HD Class 200, XAVC 2K / 4K 24p and XAVC 4K Class 480 formats.
- Additional XDCAM options are available. You can use the new settings to work with open and closed pseudo-frame groups, as well as with fixed or variable pseudo-frame groups.
- You can import SStP files. Red frames are no longer added to the MXF OP1a media when Media Encoder is unable to encode frames. Instead, in the case of a coding error, an adjacent frame is entered and a warning is recorded.
- Set the frame speed without your own time. New settings have appeared. Unspecified timelines for media in the “Edit”> “Settings”> “Media” menu, which allows you to set the frame rate for the original media without its own timeline, such as image sets.
- Synchronization settings. After using File> Sync Settings for the first time, Media Encoder CC will import settings and templates.
- QuVIS’s Digital Cinema Package (DCP) Wraptor export tool is a fast and easy way to transfer projects to the 2K cinema format with 24 frames per second and audio configurations of up to 5.1.