Starus Partition Recovery 3.2 is a program to recover damaged partitions and lost data. The program’s unique algorithm finds all accessible and unavailable logical partitions. This tool will quickly and efficiently recover logical drives that were previously created and then deleted or reformatted to another file system.
Advanced features of Starus Partition Recovery:
- Recovery of partitions that were badly damaged, deleted, redistributed, and reformatted to another file system
- Instant recovery from deleted files
- Data processing algorithms use complex analysis, and not only system information services, in contrast to other programs
- Full recovery of information regardless of file system or media type
- Recover information from HDD if disk boot area is damaged – MBR records
- Scans the entire disk surface and finds files according to their contents, regardless of file table integrity
- Reconstruction of damaged structures of system disks, after reallocating disks
- Revive the system table of file and folder locations, restore structure from scratch
- Support for all 32-bit and 64-bit versions from Windows 95 to Windows 7
- Virtual disk image creation for guaranteed data security and for safe subsequent recovery of information
- User interface allows you to view files and folders deleted before recovery such as Windows Explorer
- Saving recovered information to hard disk, writing to CD / DVD media or creating ISO image, as well as saving files to server via FTP protocol
- Built-in HEX-editor allows you to solve problems in the data recovery field at a professional level.