GoldWave 6.52 is a sound editor program for playing, editing, mixing and analyzing sound files. Know how to quickly work with large files. Has many different effects. Understanding MP3, WAV, AU, IFF, VOC, SND, MAT, AIFF, raw, data, and many other formats. Know how to convert from one format to another. With the help of GoldWave, you can apply all kinds of effects (add echo, “fading out” effect of sound (Fade), edit with equalizer, etc.), remove noise, restore old recordings, etc. GoldWave lets you record sound from tapes, recordings, radio, as well as from microphones. The CD Reader Tool allows you to make exact copies of audio CD tracks.
Advanced features of GoldWave:
- Playback, editing, mixing and audio analysis.
- Record audio from cassettes, LPs, radio, etc. use a computer via line-in.
- Record dictation via microphone or play dictation at a slower speed for transcription.
- Record and edit audio for podcasting.
- Digital republishing and restoration of old recordings with reduced noise.
- Perfect rip of digital audio CD tracks using the CD Reader tool and save them to WMA, MP3, OGG files.
- Demonstration of digital signal processing with filter effects and tools for evaluating changes.
- See in real time.
- Converts files to / from various formats such as WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, AIFF, AU, VOX and even raw binary data.
- Multiple interfaces for working with multiple files in one session.
- Editing large files: 4 GB and above (NTFS only).
- Customizable editing based on RAM or hard drive.
- High quality: 24-bit, 192 kHz.
- Fast non-destructive editing. Cut, copy, delete, and undo take only a fraction of a second, regardless of file size.
- Multiple levels of cancellation.
- Many effects.
- Ability to preview and presets.
- Audio filter recovery.
- Supported file formats (WAV, MP3, OGG, AIFF, AU, VOX, matte, SND, VOC, raw binary data, text data and more).
- Plugin file formats for next generation audio compression such as WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, etc.
- DirectX Audio plugin.
- Audio CD reader.
- Batch processing and conversion.
- Live editing of the waveform using the mouse.
- Customize the toolbar.
- Customizable signal color.
- Several built-in special functions and buttons.