WinSnap 5.2.9 is a program to quickly take a screenshot of your monitor screen and then edit it. This program saves classic screenshots of non-standard rectangular windows and non-rectangular windows. In addition, right in the application, you can edit the resulting image: change the background, apply shadows, fix, process rounded window edges and much more. In addition, there are additional effects such as including watermarks, rotating, scaling, color change, blur. The shortcut keys are easy to configure for creating screenshots of the active window, the entire screen, or a selected area. You can save images in multiple formats – BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF. In general, WinSnap will help automate work with frequent screenshots.
Advanced features of WinSnap:
- individually customizable screenshot creation capabilities,
- application of various effects in image processing,
- support for window transparency,
- Multi-object capture mode,
- publish images on the Internet and send by email,
- advanced options for saving and copying,
- convenient control.