Folder Guard 20.9 is a program for hiding folders from prying eyes, which can contain as many files and other folders as you want. During installation, a user password is assigned and then, after entering the password, the Main window opens, where you can: Hide – hide the selected folder; Reveal – cancel hidden mode; Change Password – change password. When Hide folder mode is set, the folder becomes invisible in Explorer and other file managers, even after closing Folder Keeper. To make the folders visible, you need to open the program again and cancel hidden mode. To do this, of course, you will need to enter the user’s password. This simple and easy to use program allows you to protect from snooping against the things that every user usually has.
Advanced features of Folder Guard:
- Can hide your private folders from other users.
- can protect password and limit folder access
- can control access to programs and files
- can block access to USB, CD-ROM and other removable drives
- suitable for a variety of computer security tasks.
- protect your files without encryption.
- lets you quickly activate or deactivate protection using “hotkeys”
- can work in “hidden mode”.
- Supports fast recovery in an emergency.
- works with discs in any format.
- Works on a wide variety of window platforms.