Articulate Storyline 3.11.23355.0 is an interactive course creation system program for e-learning. Articulate Storyline is suitable for both novice and professional users. Articulate Storyline offers developers nearly endless possibilities for preparing complex interactive scenarios. This app includes all the tools for creating scripts for training courses without using Flash or programming. Articulate Storyline has a simple user interface and intuitive features. The system has training courses, templates, guides, tips and free downloads from the developer’s site.
Advanced features of Articulate Storyline:
- Intuitive user interface. The simple interface allows you to create courses from scratch or from templates without requiring additional user training. The logic and interface are similar to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- New text editing capabilities and font support allow developers to better control the look and feel of their courses. With the WYSIWYG text editor, you can enhance your text by adjusting spacing, alignment, size and color, inserting special font characters and bullets.
- Interactivity. Use triggers to determine when to trigger certain actions. Work with slide layers to create multiple interactions between components on a slide. Creation, editing, and control of object interactions on slides.
- Movable panel. Course designers can move trigger panels, slide layers, and more anywhere on the desktop or even to a different monitor.
- Import videos of all types and formats, including screenshots recorded using Storyline.
- The program interface is available in English, Chinese, French, German and Spanish.
- Slide templates. Create slides from scratch or use a template. Easy template parameter setting. Ability to download additional courses and slide templates from the E-Learning Heroes website.
- Character. Add to your slides up to 47,000 picture and photo character combinations, facial expressions, and poses.
- Intuitive visual scale lets you add objects, animations and other elements at the right place at the right time.
- View the history of course creation and modification.
- States and variables. Ability to customize objects to respond to student actions. For example, buttons can change color when pressed, characters can change facial expressions when the wrong action is performed, etc. Presentation of dynamic content based on user actions and conditions determined by the author. For example, if a student answers incorrectly, they may be presented with a slide with additional questions or simpler assignments.
- An interactive “slider” will allow learners to manipulate data, manipulate objects and navigation, and explore cause and effect relationships between objects.
- A set of themes for course design. Ability to apply built-in design themes that include various colors, fonts, and objects. You can use the same theme throughout the course, or apply a different theme to different slides.
- Record what happens on the screen. The tape shows students how to use the e-course. Also includes the ability to zoom, pan, add text and symbols to the recording.
- Automatic file recovery in case of system failure.
- Storyline 2 contains 10 new effects for the beginning and end of the course and 15 new effects for transitions between slides.
- New trigger for the crown.
- New paths and triggers help you easily create interactive animations, drills, games, etc.
- Uses Articulate Studio, Storyline, Excel and PowerPoint projects.
- Ability to create animation effects and apply them to various objects.
- Record what happens on the screen. The tape shows students how to use the e-course.
- Rapid inspection material construction. With over 25 question types and a shuffle mode, you can test fast. In addition, freeforms allow you to create questions using any object on the slide.
- Drag-and-drop support. Add objects to the slide by dragging.
- Simulation software. Make more accurate software simulations, demos and tests. After recording the screen once, Storyline will automatically split the recording into multiple searches. This entry is easy to edit – if something goes wrong, it doesn’t need to be regenerated. As a result, students can see how to complete assignments, as well as work on them in test mode.
- Support for HTML5 and Flash technology, as well as mobile devices. Publish courses in multiple formats to iPads, desktops, laptops, Android devices and more.
- Support for Part 508, right-to-left language writing, SCORM and AICC standards (in reporting).
- Publish content compliant with Tin Can API 1.0-, SCORM- and AICC.