SoftColor PhotoEQ 10.6.4 is an image enhancement program. This program provides tools for color correction, image editing, and color management. You can process a single image file, or use the Job List program to process multiple image files and folders. PhotoEQ automatically performs color correction to correct white balance, exposure and contrast problems in one step. Fully supports standard ICC based color management and built-in profiles. Automatic color correction is based on a proprietary spectral illumination detection algorithm that trains a computer to recognize colors like humans.
Advanced features of SoftColor PhotoEQ:
- Easy to use. PhotoEQ has a simple, one window graphical interface. You can simply drag an image file or folder to the program shortcut and get to work.
- Color correction. PhotoEQ automatically corrects white balance, exposure and contrast in one step.
- Image editing. PhotoEQ has tools and filters to resize, crop, rotate, straighten, sharpen, remove noise and remove red eye.
- Color management. PhotoEQ supports standard ICC profile based color management, loads and saves embedded ICC profiles.
- Can be customized. PhotoEQ gives you complete control over auto intensity correction enhancements and other auto color correction settings.
- Task list. Allows you to process a selection of images individually, or automatically process a batch of images.
- Batch processing. After selecting settings and output parameters for a single image, the same parameters will be used for batch processing and all images from the to-do list will be saved.
- Support for many formats. PhotoEQ reads many digital image formats, including RAW. Edited images can be saved in JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP and PSD formats.
- Work with other software. PhotoEQ can speed up your Adobe Photoshop and Indesign workflows by saving original and edited images to a PSD file as two separate layers (Enhanced / Original)