Pano2VR Pro 6.1.10 is a program for creating spherical and cylindrical 3D panoramas, as well as for creating unique virtual tours based on them with all kinds of effects and transitions. Allows you to save panoramas created in Adobe Flash (SWF), HTML5 (web gallery, iPhone, iPad) or QuickTime VR (QTVR) format. Supports work with graphic formats JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PSD / PSB (Photoshop), OpenEXR, Radiance HDR and QuickTime VR files with JPEG encoding. You can create your own templates for future panoramas, add buttons, animations, sounds and transition effects to them.
Advanced features of Pano2VR Pro:
- Patch Tool. Allows dynamic correction of the original image. You can select a panoramic area and export it to your image editing software. Supports the ability to edit only the selected area that needs correction and the rest of the image is not affected.
- Skin editor. Ability to create your own panoramic templates. You can add your own buttons and graphics, designs. You can also add animation and sound effects to your template.
- Voice editor. Ability to add various sounds to the panorama.
- Flash export. Panoramic export, including all graphic elements as one SWF file format. This greatly simplifies the process of posting panoramas in a content management system, or posting them on a blog. Cylindrical and cube panoramas can be rotated automatically with a choice of direction of movement, speed and delay. Panoramas can contain predefined or fully customizable hotspots and templates. The built-in template editor also lets you add maps, links, logos and other information to panoramas in an easy-to-use way.
- QuickTime VR Export. Ability to export cylinder and cube panoramas to QuickTime VR format.