LizardSystems Wi-Fi Scanner 4.6 Build 183 is a program to search for all visible wireless networks, and receive various information about them – network name, signal strength and quality, MAC address, highest data rates and other information will be an excellent assistant for the right organization of wireless networks .
Advanced features of LizardSystems Wi-Fi Scanner:
- Simple and fast wireless network search
- Supports 802.11ac and 802.11a / b / g / n
- Support for the 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands
- Supports channel widths of 20, 40, 80, 160 and 80 + 80 MHz
- Display detailed information for wireless networks: network name (SSID), signal strength (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), signal quality, channel, maximum data transfer rate, encryption, channel usage, clients, etc.
- detailed description of the information element (IE)
- Detection of WEP, WPA or WPA2 security standards for wireless networks
- Supports WPS 1.0 and WPS 2.0
- Identify the device name and model number of the access point
- Display changes in signal level over time in graphical form
- Spectrum mask display signals for each wireless network
- Special color graphics for any wireless network
- filter the list of detected wireless networks based on specified parameters (quality, network mode, security, etc.).
- Connect to the network found
- Display the status of the Wi-Fi wireless network (software, hardware)
- Display wireless settings
- Display wireless connection statistics in graph and table form
- Manage wireless profiles
- Disconnect / connect the wireless adapter