Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.5.2 is a program for opening, modifying and saving PDF files. It’s simple and doesn’t take much time: you can change text, fonts, images, etc. And unlike other PDF editors, Infix works like a normal text editor and is very easy to use. Typo Deletion: Quickly fix errors in PDF files. Use an existing PDF file: Make changes to the PDF without referring to the original file. Save paper: fill out forms without having to print on paper. It doesn’t matter how much text you need to change: one word, paragraph, or an entire page. Infix is the only PDF editor that can support you by changing the format and layout of your text. Once saved, all changes will organically go into the file.
Advanced features of Infix PDF Editor Pro:
- Advanced functions for working with graphic PDFs. Infix Pro includes a set of tools for processing graphics, for example, objects can be grouped, hidden or locked, objects can be modified and clipping masks created, they are easily aligned with existing vertical rulers, in addition there are grids, guides and page margins.
- Insert from PDF. Use an existing PDF as a component – just drop it on the page. Like other objects, objects can be rotated, moved, and resized. With Infix, any document can be converted to PDF, so any type of document can be imported into PDF.
- Merge PDF using drag and drop. Drag and drop multiple PDF files onto Infix to be combined later into a single document. Headers, footers, and page numbers can be added to all pages in a document using the powerful multi-page copy feature.
- Translation of PDF documents using translation tools and XML. Export PDF to XML to work in any auto translation application and import translated text (XML) back to PDF. In Infix, the translated text will be positioned the same as in the original document, and the need to change layouts and change fonts will be minimized.
- Merge PDFs using drag and drop. Effective captioning ensures the best viewing for Infix Server templates and casual illustrations. In Infix Pro, you can customize the auto-fit options and decide which characteristics to change. You can adjust text across multiple columns or across multiple pages.
- Search and replace in multiple PDF documents. Infix Pro provides powerful search functionality across multiple PDF documents and even catalogs containing such documents. All documents are searched, originals are not altered and processing errors or problems are noted. You can also apply find and replace to hyperlinks to help you, for example, if your company website address has changed.
- Search PDFs and replace them by font, color or size. A more varied search criteria allows you to limit results based on the size, color or font of the text – this makes it easier to replace text in the header and footer without having to change the main text of the PDF document.
- Text sensor. A convenient and simple function for enforcing sensors, which allows you to select and delete any part of the text. In this case, the original text is guaranteed to be erased, and replaced with a black outline.
- Block PDF elements in templates. Set restrictions in PDF files created for clients: ability to block objects, move objects only vertically (to maintain alignment), limit the set of colors and fonts used.
- Text sensor. Create PDF templates for Infix Server. Marks the text area to be replaced using the arrange function. Ability to specify text layout type during replacement. Image layout, crop definition and alignment parameters used during replacement.