Topaz Gigapixel AI 5.2.3 is a program for enlarging images, adding natural details for stunning results. Using deep learning technology, A.I.Gigapixel ™ can enlarge images and fill in details that other resizing products do not take into account. This traditional technique creates images that are blurry, unrealistic, and lack the detail seen in high-resolution images.
Advanced features of Topaz Gigapixel AI:
- Enlarges images up to 600%. Create beautiful 80×60 ” prints from simple smartphone photos. Or turn your DSLR photos into crisp, highly detailed 100MP images. Use very smart scaling. Having practiced millions of sample images, Gigapixel can now enlarge your images at an incredible level of quality.
- Get clear results. Gigapixel performs approximately 2 million operations per pixel for the most detailed and sharpest results.
- No blurred zoom. Very clear print. High resolution pruning in post-production. Photo taken with a smartphone that looks like a DSLR. No matter why you enlarge your photos, you always want the best quality. AI Gigapixel is currently the only photo enlargement product available that can add detail to an enlarged photo.
- Restore real detail for actual sharpness. Increasing the edge contrast is the easiest way to “sharpen” the image, and that’s how most other sharpening programs work. The megapixels are different: it increases the true sharpness of the enlarged image, restoring the details of the actual image. This is only possible through the training of millions of test images.
- A sharp photo that looks like it hasn’t been enlarged. Gigapixel AI manages to determine which image features are detailed and what is noise. Then naturally fine-tune and restore detail while suppressing the noise in the enlarged photo.
- Highest image quality you can get anywhere. With these amazing results, Gigapixel AI is used by everyone from leading photographers to video game modders to major film studios. If you need to enlarge a photo while maintaining beautiful details, take advantage of the latest technology and give Gigapixel AI a try.