Total Uninstall Professional 126.96.36.1990 is a program that monitors any changes to your computer that occur while installing programs. Then, during the uninstallation, Total Wipe allows you to completely clean the system of unnecessary files, folders and registration keys in both manual and automatic mode. This program will make life easier for users who frequently reinstall the software. The first step in Total Uninstall’s job is to track changes in the system during the installation of new software. Snippets of the file system and registry are taken before and after application installation. In the future, based on the data collected at the time of program installation (images before and after installation), the utility will quickly and accurately help you remove the programs you do not need. The interface of Total Uninstall is clear and straightforward, all actions are organized via step-by-step dialogs and everything is quite simple. Total Uninstall can recognize spyware, toolbars and advertisements at an early stage and remove them immediately! The tool takes screenshots before and after installation and shows the changes, if specified. Total Uninstall can also be used to register changes.
Advanced features of Total Uninstall Professional:
- Accurate analysis of existing installations and creation of installation change logs.
- Monitors changes in the registry and file system in new installations.
- Complete wipe, complete analysis and program tracking.
- Show a list of programs installed or tracked without delay, with their associated icons.
- Sort by group, programs installed or tracked.
- Search for the program to be removed by keyword.
- Summary and detailed information for each program installed or monitored.
- The user configures the change detection type.
- View detailed deletion logs.
- Powerful search in change detection.
- Offline notifications and low resources to run the installation program
- Export registry changes for installation or removal
- Export a list of installed or monitored programs to a file
- Export to file or printer, changes are tracked