Maplesoft Maple 2020.2 is a math program that combines the world’s most powerful math engine with an interface that makes it very easy to analyze, explore, visualize and solve math problems. Maple 2020 offers an extensive collection of fixes for loyal customers and first-time Maple users. In addition to a more powerful math engine, Maple 2020 also provides new and improved tools for interactive problem solving, application development, student learning, document creation, programming and much more.
Advanced features of Maplesoft Maple:
- ODE / PDE
- Graph theory
- Better experience for new users
- Tools for teaching and learning linear algebra
- Signal processing
- Programming tools
- Print and export
- Scalable interface.
- Powerful math processor.
- Ability to generate code.
- View documents as a slide show.
- Application at all stages of the project life cycle.
- Annotate documents using math formulas and links.
- Handwriting recognition function to convert formulas into electronic form.
- Logical modeling and hypothesis testing.
- Means for preparation of technical documentation steps.
- Assessment of object interactions, determination of mathematical ratios.
- Cross-reference in documents for quick access to calculations.
- A set of tools for dynamic modeling of Dynamic Systems.
- Ability to use the Maple programming language to create custom tools for part optimization and reconfiguration.
- Integration with CAD systems, including the popular NX platform (supported from the NX interface).