Red Giant Trapcode Suite 16.0 is a module collection program for creating high-level graphic special effects in 3D environments. The Red Giant Trapcode Suite allows the creation of multiple 3D spaces with powerful functions to work with color, realism, audio, motion and more. The Red Giant Trapcode Suite module is used to work with virtual studios and cameras.
Advanced features of Red Giant Trapcode Suite:
- Trapcode Form is an After Effects module designed to create animation effects that include fire, smoke, sand, wind. Trapcode forms can create effects of any complexity – from windblown text logos to 3D models of the Earth. This module includes more than 60 presets, each of which contains adjustable parameters. Thanks to the integration with the 3D environment in After Effects, users can fly the camera around an animated form. Trapcode Form offers a built-in sound reactor where a bass beat, tambourine, or rhythmic sound track can control movement, color, transparency, displacement and other variables to create visualizations.
- Trapcode Horizon is a 3D plug-in for After Effects used for working with virtual studios and cameras. The plug-in gives your compositions a fresh look with unique viewing tools by connecting After Effects to the camera with 3D space. By applying an image or gradient to the inside of a giant sphere, Trapcode Horizon creates an endless background. No matter where the camera is pointed, simple controls quickly create a photorealistic background or gradient sky. The unique Trapcode Horizon module creates a QuickTime VR show in After Effects and provides the ability to update images with full control over 3D motion and the camera’s field of view.
- Trapcode Lux is a module for adding volumetric lighting effects to projects that require realistic spotlights, spotlights, or any type of lighting. The solution is used to simulate the effect of reflected light in a translucent medium, also known as “visible light”. This effect can be observed in cases where the air is not completely transparent, for example on stage during a concert or on a foggy night outside. Trapcode Lux automatically creates visible sources for all point and Spot lights at the scene. This solution integrates with all levels of After Effects Light and automatically updates with changes made to the scene in 3D space. Trapcode Lux provides fast rendering and cross-platform support.
- Trapcode Particular is a module for generating 3D particle systems, indispensable for creating a variety of special effects, from realistic smoke and explosions to simulating the movement of various design elements. Users can customize controls for the following properties: speed, size, shape, duration, transparency, trajectory, change, depth of field, and motion blur. White clouds, sparkling bubbles, dust particles, rain, falling snow, natural smoke or flocks of birds can all be created with Trapcode Particular. The solution supports the ability to roam from within the created project thanks to rotational functions, 3D navigation, and the ability to fly through particles in the created virtual environment. This module supports 64-bit operating systems, as well as After Effects CS5.
- Trapcode Shine is a module for creating light effects. Users are given special controls that allow you to simulate volumetric light, flash and set the backlight color scheme. The solution includes 22 powerful templates and allows you to create your own lighting effects. This module provides 16- and 32-bit support and guarantees high-quality lighting effects for any project.
- Starglow’s Trapcode module is designed to provide an auroral effect. Application of this effect is to create a star-shaped reflection around the brightest part of the subject. This module allows you to simulate lens defects and create completely new lighting effects.
- Trapcode 3D Stroke module provides controlled motion along a freely rotatable mask along any of the three axes using the Adobe After Effects camera. Masks can be dynamic: the user determines where the starting and stopping points of the hit should be at a specific point in time. When working with vector graphics, you can transfer objects from Adobe Illustrator to Adobe After Effects. All transformations take place in one layer. The module has a built-in camera for AE and Combustion and can use a composition camera.
- Echospace Trapcode module allows the creation of duplicate layers in image, text, video and layer elements in triple space. Movement and effects can fluctuate slightly – with displacement and delay control, etc. The solution is to create overlapping layers and apply shadows to other layers in the composition.
- Trapcode Sound Keys are used to synchronize movement and sound using an amplitude or frequency range. The solution can be used to generate the mainframe for other visual effects, for example by combining the Voice Key with Starglow’s Trapcode to animate the brightness of the light. The user is given the opportunity to visually select separate audio ranges, after which the program automatically converts them into a series of main frames.