LizardSystems Wi-Fi Scanner 5.0.0 Build 293 is a program for searching all visible wireless networks, as well as receiving various information about them – network name, signal strength and quality, MAC address, maximum possible data transfer rate and other information will be an excellent assistant for a wireless network organization correct. Wi-Fi scanner makes it easy to find visible wireless networks and related information. This tool gets the network name (SSID), signal strength and quality (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), channel, maximum and reachable baud rate, security, and much more. The Wi-Fi scanner is useful for public hotspot users who need to know the distribution of signal strength for their wireless network at home, or position their hotspot for optimal signal quality. Using a Wi-Fi scanner, you can assess the distribution of a wireless network by channel and select the least dense bandwidth for your access point, which will significantly increase the connection speed. Additionally, Wi-Fi Scanner is an indispensable tool for corporate network administrators when performing tasks such as configuring, planning and monitoring security settings on a business network.
Advanced features of LizardSystems Wi-Fi Scanner:
- Simple and fast wireless network search
- Supports 802.11ac and 802.11a / b / g / n
- Supports 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands
- Supports channel widths of 20, 40, 80, 160 and 80 + 80 MHz
- Displays detailed information for the wireless network: network name (SSID), signal strength (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), signal quality, channel, attainable and maximum data rates, encryption, channel usage, clients, etc.
- a detailed description of the information element (IE)
- Detect WEP, WPA or WPA2 security standards for wireless networks
- Supports WPS 1.0 and WPS 2.0
- Identify the device name and access point model number
- Graphical display of signal level changes over time
- Signal display spectrum mask for each wireless network
- Customizable graphic colors for any wireless network
- filter the list of detected wireless networks with specified parameters (quality, network mode, security, etc.).
- Connect to the detected network
- Displays Wi-Fi wireless network status (software, hardware)
- Wireless connection parameter display
- Display of wireless connection statistics in graphs and tables
- Manage wireless profiles
- Disable / connect wireless adapter