ABBYY FineReader 22.214.171.12483 Corporate is a multi-functional editor program for solving any problem with PDF and paper documents. The program allows office workers to work with PDFs and scans as easily and comfortably as plain text documents – regardless of source, size, and file creation method. You can edit any PDF document – from correcting typos to changing the content of entire paragraphs and pages, moving blocks of text, adding lines or paragraphs, changing text formatting and document structure, automating repetitive tasks, and comparing documents in different formats.
Advanced features of ABBYY FineReader Corporate:
- Convenience of working with documents. Digitize, search, edit, protect documents, exchange files and collaborate with them – all in one program interface.
- Maximum possibilities for PDF files. Easily edit any PDF document, regardless of size and source: fix entire sentences, paragraphs, text fragments, change document content and structure.
- Digitization of workflows. Use OCR technology with artificial intelligence to turn paper documents into electronic documents to make it easier to complete everyday tasks for employees and businesses.
- Reducing IT costs. One-time payments and progressive discounts will allow your organization to get the most out of this program.
- Standardization of software in enterprises. This universal program for working with PDF is suitable for solving the problems of office workers across organizations, which will allow participants in different business processes to interact more effectively with each other.
- Easy license management. Automated software deployment and easy license management reduces the burden on IT professionals.