CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer 4.0 Build 3290 is a program for website page design. It can be used to quickly add backgrounds, images and videos to the page, and then immediately export or save them. Gradually, with the development of technology, more and more devices can access the Internet. The problem is that every device has a different screen size, and before that you have to create multiple variants of the same site for different resolutions. The solution is found in the use of responsive design. Page creation uses a certain technology, due to which the sites can automatically adjust to the size of the device that opens them. The page will look the way the designer wants it on any device, be it a tablet or laptop monitor, a small smartphone, or a 180-inch TV screen. It will display correctly everywhere. The Responsive Site Designer Program creates such pages. It has a nice interface and simple controls, making it ideal for beginners in front-end development. Main control is exercised by dragging and dropping items from the toolbar onto the page layout. The site was made as if it were bricks – blocks that can be placed as you like and anywhere. Block behavior at different resolutions can be configured separately, for example blocks with advertisements will be displayed on the computer monitor, and will automatically hide on the smartphone screen due to the small free space. At any time during development, you can see how the page will appear on a different screen, and also run it in a different browser. Of course, the CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer is hardly suited for professional web developers creating complex projects with lots of interactive elements and lots of scripts. But for a quick landing page creation, a beautiful portfolio page and a simple website, the program would be just right.
Advanced features of CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer:
- WYSIWYG HTML editor which supports responsive layouts
- Simple and intuitive interface, easy program management
- a large number of ready-to-use templates, and the ability to download them from the Internet
- large collection of icons and fonts, including support for Google Fonts
- ability to upload finished pages to hosting
- the ability to customize the interface
- the program generates simple clean code without junk
- optimization for website development on devices with small screens (for example, laptops), there is a scaling tool
- Web Inspector’s built-in code analysis tool.