Active Data Studio 17.0.0 is a program that contains a collection of desktop applications that will help you recover forgotten passwords, create backups, delete data securely, etc. Also suggest using a boot disk if the system doesn’t start.
Advanced features of Active Data Studio:
- Active File Recovery – utility to recover deleted or damaged data. Supports working with FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, NTFS + EFS file systems, can work directly with hard disks (for cases when the logical structure is damaged), can create disk images to transfer data to another HDD or back up.
- Active UNDELETE – an effective and easy-to-use program for recovering data from deleted or damaged files and disk partitions.
- Active Partition Manager – a powerful free application that allows you to effectively manage logical drives on your computer, including creating, formatting, and deleting disk partitions without rebooting the system.
- Active Boot Disk – fully functional operating system on a CD / DVD / USB disc. It is a bootable disk that can be run on a computer that has the OS already loaded. Does not change the OS that is already installed on the computer hard drive. Contains tons of tools to boot your computer, fix computer configuration and system management issues, recover lost data, create Windows backups, reset account passwords, and much more. Can be used even for computers that cannot boot the main operating system.
- Active KillDisk is a powerful and easy-to-use program that erases all information from your PC’s hard drive. Erase all data on HDD, SSD and USB drives completely. Supports 23 security standards, as well as SSD, IDE, SATA, FAT, FAT32, NTFS file systems.
- Active Password Changer is a utility to reset administrator password in Windows, it is required if for some reason all passwords are not working or there is no user with administrator rights, and the administrator password is unknown.
- Active Disk Image – a program to make copies of hard disk images and restore them from a backup. Create and recover disk images without restarting your computer. When creating an image, only the hard drive sector carrying the information will be used. A copy can be written to disk, transferred to FTP, stored on a local disk.
- Active ISO Manager edits and burns CD / DVD-ROM images compliant with ISO 9660 / Joliet.
- Active CD / DVD Data Burner burns files and folders to CD-R, DVD-R, DVD + R, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD + RW, HD DVD and Blu-ray disc.
- Active Partition Manager – a powerful free application that allows you to effectively manage logical drives on your computer, including creating, formatting and deleting disk partitions without rebooting the system.
- Active Disk Monitor – program to check and monitor hard drive status. This program is easy to operate and, at the same time, is endowed with serious functionality. Help prevent data loss. Based on Self-Monitoring and Reporting Analysis (SMART).
- Active Disk Editor – a free program for viewing and editing physical disk sectors, partitions and file contents of any type. Allows you to view all required data, including boot sector contents.