Agisoft Metashape Professional 1.7.0 Build 11539 is a program to automatically model high-quality 3D objects based on digital photos. To reconstruct an object in Metashape, it is enough to upload a photo; no additional information required. The recovered textured 3D model can be saved in multiple formats – OBJ, 3DS, PLY, FBX, VRML, COLLADA, U3D, PDF. Metashape is capable of processing any photo taken with any digital camera from any angle. The main thing is that every element of the reconstructed object is visible from at least two shooting positions. If you enter at least one distance between object points or shooting positions in the program, Metashape returns the overall scale of the model and allows you to determine the distance between any point of the object and calculate the area and volume of the object or part thereof. If you enter the coordinates of at least 3 points of an object or 3 survey positions into the program, Metashape automatically binds the model to this coordinate system, allowing you to calculate the model’s projection to a specific surface (orthomosaic), a matrix of the height relative to a given surface (DEM) , save orthomosaic and DEM in various formats and coordinate systems. The photo processing process is fully automatic and requires no initial camera calibration or manual photo labeling.
Advanced features of Agisoft Metashape Professional:
- Air and close triangulation.
- Generation Point Cloud (infrequent / dense).
- Generation of polygonal (normal / textured) models.
- Coordinate system settings.
- Digital elevation model (DEM) generation
- Original generation of ortho photos.
- Bind using flight logs and / or control points.
- Multi-spectral image processing.
- 4D reconstruction for dynamic scenes.
- Support for Python scripts.