Avira System Speedup Pro 188.8.131.5245 is a powerful operating system optimizer program that runs where no user goes safely and thoroughly removes unused programs and files, optimizes Windows and restores the fast, error-free performance you deserve!
Advanced features of Avira System Speedup Pro:
- Keep your PC clean and tidy
– First, free up gigabytes of hard disk space by deleting old files and duplicate files. Then prevent inactive software from using memory unnecessarily.
– Lastly, remove distracting programs that only interfere with your work. This will create additional disk space on average for: more than 9,000 songs, more than 35,000 photos, more than 40 movies.
- Forget about system crashes and crashes
– Save yourself from expensive calls to PC repair centers. With a click of a button, System Speedup will fix errors, restore corrupted settings, and clean your registry.
– If you lose or accidentally delete files, System Speedup will help you recover them.
- It takes time to download. In fact, seconds.
– Our number of optimization tools help you get your system up and running as quickly as possible.
- Improve performance and battery life
– Get ready to surf the web faster and play games faster. With just one click, you can free up memory, defragment the disk, optimize processes and adjust disk permissions.
– Does your battery drain quickly while traveling? Enough. Similar to the smart power saving mode on your smartphone, System Speedup ensures a long-lasting PC battery life!
- Free up game resources
– Allocate the maximum amount of resources to the game by disabling secondary background processes. What’s the end result? Exciting gameplay with maximum speed and performance.
- Don’t leave a digital trail
– Your online activity can tell you everything about you. System Speedup wipes your tracks clean, removes sensitive information from more than 2,500 PC applications, and erases all evidence of website visits, video views, and file downloads.
– This will make your sensitive data inaccessible to hackers and too curious roommates.