Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 5.61.13 Beta is a program to monitor and control hard drive health. Allows you to identify potential problems, performance degradations and possible failures. Can alert the user in case of problems or over temperature. Its capabilities will obviously not seem superfluous, especially in the case of the special value of the stored data as the drive volume grows. This program monitors the status of the hard drives, including temperature and S.M.A.R.T (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, technology built into most modern drives) for each hard drive. Work in the background and continuously analyze the situation. If an error is detected or a certain parameter threshold defined by the user is exceeded, a warning will be displayed. In most cases, it’s S.M.A.R.T. which comes to the rescue, as it is one of the fastest and easiest ways to track changes in a very important or critical drive parameter. As the size of the hard drives continues to increase, the data stored on them becomes increasingly valuable for computer users (especially for companies or offices). In this case, serious problems can arise after the hard drive has crashed. Hard Disk Manager can monitor hard drive health, including temperature and S.M.A.R.T. (self-test, analysis, and warning technology built into most modern hard drives) of each drive. The program also measures hard drive data transfer speed in real time, which can be used as a benchmark or detect possible hard drive failure or degradation. Hard Disk Sentinel can be used to prevent serious damage or loss of data. The program warns the user of problems before they occur and will provide an opportunity to back up important and valuable data. Hard Disk Sentinel runs in the background and constantly analyzes hard drive health. If there is an error or unexpected behavior, the program will warn the user about the current status. Usually the hard disk condition can slowly worsen from day to day. S.M.A.R.T. helps predict likelihood of failure by monitoring critical disk values. The program also displays the current hard drive temperature and remembers the previous temperature, which can be used to check the maximum temperature when the hard drive is under high load.
Advanced features of Hard Disk Sentinel Pro:
- Works with drives via IDE, Serial ATA and SCSI interfaces, detects status and temperature in real mode; readings are displayed instantly, no need for long-term diagnostics; displays current and minimum storage temperature, special attributes depending on the manufacturer; for advanced users, the hours of operation and the number of read / write errors are useful; interpret the performance of S.M.A.R.T. and status values. as a percentage for easy understanding
- With the help of a special icon on the disk in the system, the main values of the status and space used are displayed, thereby simplifying control;
with the help of a special icon on the disk in the system, the main values of the state and used space are displayed, thereby simplifying control
- It is possible to display the current temperature value in the system panel and the next warning if the threshold value is exceeded; if desired, you can view detailed information on the status of all hard drives in a special window or small window and a complete graph of temperature changes since the start of using the program
- Defines the drive model and displays detailed information about each one, starting from the revision number / buffer size, and ending with all other properties; the current and maximum possible data transfer mode is displayed
- The program calculates the total amount of data that has been copied or written to disk, displays the current read / write speed and processor load
- Information about all parts of the system is displayed, regardless of the number of drives; this data is then used for automatic alerts and status display.