iCare Format Recovery 188.8.131.52 is an efficient Windows data recovery program which can be easily recovered from formatted hard drives (internal and external), memory cards, USB flash drives, etc. One of the best things about iCare Format Recovery is that it’s really easy to use, and while data recovery tools aren’t usually aimed at beginners, it’s a pretty good option. The interface is simple and prompts the user to select the drive they want to scan, and the recovery screen also provides a quick way to select files to process. Apart from that, not only does it show that the disk content is being recovered, but iCare Format Recovery also contains a preview tool which allows you to preview the selected files. However, if you’re trying to get multiple documents back, you’ll need Microsoft Word to preview these files. Another useful feature is the File Finder utility, which gives you the ability to quickly find files to recover if the amount of data displayed at the end of the scan is very large.
Advanced features of iCare Format Recovery:
- Support for RAID and Dynamic Disk
- Preview recovered files.
- Special search algorithm.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5.
- Support for Hidden FAT12, Hidden FAT16, Hidden FAT32, Hidden NTFS.
- Compressed file recovery (NTFS, NTFS5).
- Encrypted file recovery (NTFS5).
- Several ways to recover lost files.