TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite 3.42 is a program that provides an easy and convenient way to completely back up all data, programs and operating system on your hard drive. Your backups can be saved directly to external USB and FireWire ™ drives, to internal or network drives, and even directly to CDs, DVDs or BDs.
Advanced features of TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite:
- Total Reliability – Provides the ability to check each reserved byte.
- Convenience – Runs directly from Windows and when used with the free PHYLock ™ add-on creates a true image of the Windows partition itself, without requiring a reboot.
- Security – Your backups can be protected with simple password protection or full 256-bit AES encryption.
- Backing Up Changed Data – The Change Backup Only option allows you to back up only data that has changed since the last backup.
- Simple, wizard-based interface – Easy to use the first time, every time.
- Compression – speed or size, available several powerful compression options.
- Maximum Speed - A fast but reliable method used to quickly create backups.
- Support for optical drives – you can save directly to CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD.
- Bootable disc – each time you save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD, it will automatically become a bootable recovery disc.
- Large disk support – GPT compatible disk with support over 2 TB.
- Recovery of individual files or folders. Using the free TBIView and TBIMount add-on, you can view the contents of the disk image files and, if necessary, recover individual files or folders on them.
- Compatibility – Automatically recognizes and backs up area partitions used by FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFS +, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, ReiserFS, and XFS. It also recognizes and backs up used areas of ReFS and exFAT partitions using Windows support. Partitions with other types of file systems can be completely backed up. Supports all standard partitions in MBR, EMBR or GPT
- Windows Server – Supports workstation and server versions of Windows.
- Multicast – Supports multicast to reduce network traffic when deploying multiple workstations.
- Cost Effective – Includes DOS Image, Linux Image, and TBOSDT at no additional cost, making it a uniquely complete and affordable disk imaging solution.
- Flexibility – Recover any filesystem partition on recovered partition. This gives you the ability to recover NTFS partitions from Windows 98 or even DOS (just a few examples).
- Support for a wide range of devices – compatible with NVMe, SAS, SCSI, PATA, SATA, USB, IEEE 1394 and more.
- Power – Using a version of Image for DOS or Image for Linux (each included with Image for Windows) gives you the ability to recover your data even if Windows does not start.
- Network support – save backup to any disk accessible by Windows itself.
- RAID support – Works seamlessly with onboard hardware and RAID firmware.
- Command Line Support – Powerful complete command line support to automate backup or restore procedures.
- Scheduling – Use the built-in Windows scheduler by simply clicking the scheduled backup button Check image files. Allows you to thoroughly check the integrity of the disk image files during the backup process and any time thereafter. TeraByte imaging products are renowned for their thorough and accurate validation process.
- Recovered Partition Expansion – when recovering images, you can expand the recovered partition so that it uses all the remaining free space.
- Selectable Image File Size – if desired, you can specify the maximum size of the created disc image file. This allows you to easily create a suitable image file on the removable media of your choice.
- Hardware Independent Recovery – Restore Windows on a completely different hardware device, then use the TeraByte OSD Tool Suite to install the necessary drivers to support the new hardware.
- Physical to virtual – scripts are included to automatically convert your physical machine into a virtual machine, either directly or from a backup image.
- Virtual to Physical – Turn your virtual machine into a physical machine using the included script.