TreeSize Professional 188.8.131.527 is a program that shows you a tree of directories on your hard drive along with their sizes, allowing you to print the results if you need to. Integrated into Windows Explorer by adding new fields. This program provides information about the number of files in the folder, the date of last access, the owner of the file, and much more. In addition, it displays data in the form of a visual graph (diagram), has a built-in search system and exports / imports results into XML files. Also allows you to search for old, large, temporary and empty files. Supports command line mode – convenient for scheduling and night launching. You can create scheduled scan jobs, configure them for scanning along a specific path, and generate a series of reports according to a predefined schedule. It doesn’t matter how big your hard drive is, sooner or later it will become so messy that it looks too small. TreeSize Professional will help you determine where free space is going. The program can be launched from a folder or disk context menu, and it will show you how many of these objects and the directories they contain. The contents of each folder can be seen in a window with the Explorer interface, where the number of files on an individual disk or folder and their size, date of last access to the folder, NTFS compression level, etc. The program displays folders in a tree-like format along with their sizes and, if needed, allows you to print the results on the printer for further study. All you need to do is select the drive you want to check, after which the app will automatically check the folder structure. After completing the operation, you have access to seven different disk views (charts, tables, extensions, users, file age, 100 large files, and logs). TreeSize scans can be printed for further study or exported to Excel, HTML, XML or ASCII file formats.
Advanced features of TreeSize Professional:
- Visually track hard drive usage and see the size of all folders and files
- Print reports to Excel, HTML, XML, text files, etc.
- Fully customizable file search to find and archive large, old, unused and temporary files
- Search across multiple disks and across servers
- Look for duplicate files, in addition, by checking the MD5 hash-sum
- Statistics about file types and file owners at the directory level
- Ability to save data to XML files for later loading
- Support for Unicode names for files and folders
- Extension for Windows Explorer
- View results when scanning
- Include and exclude specific files and folders during scanning
- Print directory contents
- Support for explorer context menu within the program window