System software for Windows 3.3.3 is a program package that is required for any system. How often do you not start games or programs due to lack of one or more system components, routine reinstallation of the operating system and all its components? A small utility has been created for you to automate the process of installing key components without which it is difficult to imagine a gaming PC, for example. By default, the components needed to install are selected.
Advanced features of System software for Windows:
- DirectX – An end user-executable library that will update the current version of DirectX, an integrated Windows® technology that allows you to run high-speed multimedia and games on your computer.
- Microsoft Visual C ++ – The Visual C ++ package that can be redistributed installs the runtime components needed to run C ++ applications that were developed using Visual Studio C ++.
- NET Framework version -. Microsoft Framework. The redistributable install package installs the .NET Framework runtime and related files needed to run and develop applications for the .NET Framework.
- Windows Media Video 9 VCM – Video compression manager (VCM) based on the Windows Media Video 9 codec decoder will allow the coding and editing of legacy applications to support Windows Media Video 9 codecs in file containers such as AVI.
- OpenAL is a cross platform application programming interface (API) that was previously free to work with audio data. The main features work with sound in 3D space and the use of EAX effects. Powered by Creative.
- Rapture3D is a program to re-create a sense of presence by replacing the usual Software driver with an upgraded version. With his help in the game, you can easily determine for example where the enemy is in steps or where the explosion occurred, etc.
- NVIDIA PhysX is a cross-platform physics engine to simulate a number of physical phenomena. Originally developed by Ageia for its PhysX physical processor. After Ageia was acquired by nVidia, the machine became the property of nVidia, which continued its further development. nVidia adapted the engine to speed up physical calculations on its graphics chip with the CUDA architecture. PhysX can also do calculations using conventional processors.
- NVIDIA PhysX Legacy – must be installed for games released in late 2007 or earlier. If the game released during this period works correctly with the PhysX software version 9.12.0613, but does not work with the newer version, you must install PhysX Legacy.
- RuntimePack Lite – A collection of proposed files avoids * Runtime Error * if not all, then most of these messages are suitable (recommended for installation) for the operating system from Windows XP to Windows 10 (x86 / x64).
- RuntimePack Full – Includes RuntimePack Lite and Microsoft Visual C ++ libraries 2005-2017.
- Games for Windows – LIVE is a free online game service for Windows, such as Xbox Live, which focuses on network games. This allows PC users to connect to all devices that support Windows Live, including Windows Mobile and Zune. When registering, users receive a unique Gamertag player tag, which is compatible with Xbox Live, and makes it possible to play online, monitor the status of friends, receive and send messages, and collect achievements. In addition, there is cross platform voice chat. In some games (for example, Shadowrun), PC players can play with Xbox 360 players. You need to run the game for Games for Windows – LIVE.
- Adobe Flash Player is a cross platform module which is an indispensable tool for playing interactive Flash multimedia content (FLV, SWF files) in various browsers and operating systems.
- Adobe Shockwave Player – Designed to expand the capabilities of traditional web browsers in the area of information presentation and user interaction. Main applications: three-dimensional vector animation, interactive web applications, playing videos, games. This is used as a plug-in for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Netscape browsers, which are compatible with Netscape, etc.
- Microsoft Silverlight is a software platform that includes a module for browsers that allows you to run applications that contain animations, vector graphics and audio-video clips.
- Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable – allows game developers to avoid many of the technical difficulties that arise when writing code, and also provide a significant reduction in the cost of the final product. In addition, thanks to XNA, programmers can create new games with high-quality graphics. The XNA Toolkit was originally designed to make it as easy as possible to develop games for Xbox consoles and Windows computers.
- Microsoft XML is a set of services that allows JScript, VBScript, and Microsoft’s development tools to build XML-based Windows applications.
- Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin – A plug-in for the Mozilla Firefox browser that allows you to integrate Windows Media Player into it. By installing this plugin, users will receive support for many web services that broadcast streaming audio / video data on the Internet. Microsoft Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin is compatible with Windows Media Player version 6.4 and higher, including the 11th version of this popular multimedia player.
- Unity Web Player – Unity Web Player gives you the opportunity to enjoy great content created on Unity, right in your browser; Automatically updated as needed.
- Vulkan Runtime is a cross-platform API for 2D and 3D graphics, first introduced by Khronos Group at the 2015 GDC conference.
Vulkan API was originally known as “the new generation of OpenGL” or just “glNext”, but after the announcement, the company abandoned these names for the name of Vulkan. Like OpenGL, Vulkan enables high-performance, real-time display of various applications with 3D graphics, such as games or interactive books on all platforms, and also provides higher performance and lower processor load, similar to Direct3D 12 and Mantle. Vulkan is based on AMD technology at Mantle.