BluffTitler Ultimate 220.127.116.11 is a program for creating beautiful 3D text effects and simple animations for use in video editing. The results can be viewed in real time with subsequent exports to image or video formats. All animations you create consist of layers that can be modified independently. BluffTitler supports different types of layers: camera, light, text, image, video, plasma, particle, audio, etc. Layers can be linked together to create special effects. This program can be used in conjunction with packages such as: Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Ulead VideoStudio, MAGIX video deLuxe, Canopus Edius and Adobe Premiere. The animation in this program is made in layers, because it is associated with graphics, and not with video editors. You can use up to 64 layers in a single project, which is more than enough to create very long, crowded titles.
Advanced features of BluffTitler Ultimate:
- Light – layers that allow you to adjust project lighting. This program allows you to choose between two types of equipment – Ambient Light and Spot Light. The first is simpler and allows you to adjust only the color of the lighting, but with the help of Point Light you can select the intensity and position of the light source, determining the presence of a shadow.
- Text – a layer to add text. Since creating titles is the main goal of the program, we can say that this layer is the main one. A large number of parameters are available for text, including point size, transparency, curvature, change of position, scale, spacing between letters.
- EPS – this layer allows you to add vector objects in EPS format, such as arrows, geometric shapes, etc. To the project.
- Picture – a layer to add a background image. Supported formats are BMP, JPG, PNG, TGA, etc. There are many parameters available for this layer, for example, changing transparency, texture repetition, rotation, resizing.
- Video – this layer resembles the previous one and is intended for adding background video files. These file types are ASF, AVI, MPG, MPEG, VOB, QT and WMV.
- Video Capture – a layer that allows you to insert video of a project captured from an external source.
- Plasma and Particles – with the help of this layer, you can add a predefined animated version with particles and light effects to the title. This could be an image that resembles the sound on a TV screen, fireworks, falling snowflakes, fountains, etc. Interestingly, these two layers can not only be used as a background, but also to decorate other layers. For example, if you add either of them to text, the animation effect will appear in or around the letters. This way, you can, for example, make text burn. To add a Plasma or Particle layer to another layer, use the Attach command on the Layers menu.
- Models – layers provide an exciting opportunity to add 3D models to the project. This program supports a single .X format. Files of this format can be obtained, for example by exporting a 3D model from 3ds Max. To do this, you need to install the free Panda DirectX Exporter plugin. This plugin is only available for 3ds Max 6-8 versions.
- Scroll – overlay to have text move across the screen at different speeds and directions.
- Audio – using this layer, you can add musical accompaniment to your project. The formats supported are MP3, WAV and MID.
- Passe-Partout – a layer that creates a frame of various shapes, within which the effect animation takes place.