MyLanViewer Enterprise 4.32.0 is a program for scanning and monitoring computers on a network with the ability to search for public files. It shows computers in an easy-to-see form containing the computer name, IP address, MAC address, shares, and other details for each computer. With its help, you can monitor computers on the network and receive alerts when the status of one of them changes. You can also manage shared resources, disable them, and close sessions with them.
Advanced features of MyLanViewer Enterprise:
- Multi-thread scanning, provides high scanning speed
- Automatic scanning and scheduled search
- Search for computers on the network using: ICMP, ARP, NetBIOS, DNS
- Scanning NetBIOS, FTP and HTTP resources
- Search for files in shared resources according to certain conditions
- Unlock resources found in various programs
- Keeps a list of all computers previously found on the network
- Displays which computers are active and which are not
- Notification when the selected computer turns off / on
- Get computer name based on IP address and vice versa
- Shows who has logged into your computer and what files are being downloaded
- Save reports in HTML, TXT files.