HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.1.3 is a program to expand the range of dynamic photography. Photomatix Pro combines a number of different frames in high contrast scenes into one image with detail and all shadows. This program allows users to mix frames and restore local details from High Dynamic Range images created from multiple exposures. In addition to Tone Mapping, Photomatix Pro offers 6 frame mixing methods, support for 16 bits and batch processing. Photomatix offers two methods for resolving the problem of loss of detail in dark and bright areas: Blending Exposure, when several photos with different exposures are combined into one with increased dynamic range, and Tone Mapping, in this case, highlight and shadow detail is restored by making HDR Images which is processed to be prepared for printing or viewing.
Advanced features of HDRsoft Photomatix Pro:
- Create HDR photos from multiple frames taken with different exposures.
- Two automatic exposure compensation methods.
- Removing artifacts – “ghosts” from all images or in selected image areas using the Selective deghosting tool.
- Preset panel to display possible options with preview. The panel will automatically install horizontally or vertically depending on the size of the image.
- Create pseudo-HDR from one RAW file.
- Two-ton compression method: Details of Tone Enhancers and Compressors.
- Preview compression results when selecting parameters.
- Composition of exposure (Blending Exposure).
- 4 exposure combination algorithms.
- Batch image processing: automatically download, process, and save photos from a given directory.
- This algorithm is optimized to economically consume RAM when working with large TIFF files.