Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 6.0 Build 5997 is a program for photo browsers and photo editors that quickly processes thousands of images in single and batch mode, selects the best of them, crop them, add information to photos, rank them according to digital cameras, integrates with many editors, incl. Adobe Photoshop makes data export easy.
This program is aimed at professional photographers and photojournalists who process large amounts of time-limited digital photo information. By default, uploaded images are seen as a reduced sample set: when you mouse over a snapshot in this mode, a control button appears, with easy help to expand the image directly, switch to full-screen view, or open IPTC data editing.
Advanced features of Camera Bits Photo Mechanic:
- Sort and search photos quickly;
- View in full screen mode, in similar picture comparison or slideshow mode;
- Assign tags to images;
- Group operations with pictures: rename, assign keywords, resize, send by email;
- Automatic conversion of images for use on the web;
- Correct color rendering, according to profiles for supported digital camera models;
- Optimization for multiprocessor systems.