Navicat Premium 15.0.23 is a program for managing and working with MySQL, SQLite, Oracle, and PostgreSQL databases. The product supports work with all database versions and allows you to organize information and exchange data in a secure manner. Navicat Premium allows users to connect to local and remote PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite and Oracle servers, providing various tools such as database administration, import and export functions, data backup and recovery. This product supports multiple connections for local and remote database servers. Navicat Premium allows users to connect to local and remote MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle servers, providing a variety of tools such as database administration, import and export functions, and data backup and transfer. Supports multiple connections for local and remote MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle servers. The remote server can run on all Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and Windows platforms.
Advanced features of Navicat Premium:
- Support for the HTTP protocol for communication with database servers.
- Import / export connection settings during migration from one workstation to another.
- Open the database quickly after connecting.
- Ability to add files quickly from other databases.
- The Visual SQL Builder tool allows you to create and edit queries without SQL knowledge.
- Support for various parameters when writing queries.
- Using the SQL Beautifier tool, you can format SQL code using a set of rules and ensure system performance.
- Support for standard editing functions.
- The Code Folding feature allows you to hide or show parts of the code for better navigation and reading.
- Import data from ODBC (including tables) after setting up a connection to the source.
- Ability to import data in 18 formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, XML, PDF and TXT.
- Export data in multiple formats: MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, HTML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF, XML, etc.
- Improved data migration to other databases.
- Synchronize information from various databases.
- Ability to create schedules for backup, data import / export, information migration, database synchronization, etc.
- Generation of notifications by email about the progress of scheduled tasks.
- Export reports in multiple formats: text, pdf, Lotus, Excel, Graph, Html.
- Filing reports.
- Using the SQL Console.