Dr.Explain Advanced / Ultima 6.1.1199 is a program for quickly creating help files (help files), help systems, on-line user manuals, manuals and technical documentation for technical software and systems. Dr.Explain supports the output of documentation in formats such as HTML (on-line manual), CHM (help file for MS Windows®), RTF, and PDF. And all of this is based on one source project. The built-in technology for analyzing user interface structures allows you to document software application screens almost automatically. Dr.Explain’s uniqueness lies in a fundamentally new approach to creating user documentation, which significantly speeds up this time-consuming process compared to other tools. The program is able to analyze the user interface of applications and create screenshots (screenshots) of windows, automatically assigning annotations to them for interface elements. The process is almost completely automatic, allowing you to quickly annotate application screens and websites to illustrate user documentation for the software.
Advanced features of Dr.Explain Advanced / Ultima:
- Integrated utility for capturing and analyzing program windows and screens (screenshots) to help you quickly create technical illustrations for your program.
- Create custom documentation from a single source in multiple formats: CHM help files, online manuals in HTML, RTF and PDF with table of contents and links.
- Support for Help ID to create contextual help in apps.
- Image annotation editor to quickly create descriptive info on your technical illustrations and screenshots.
- Ability to update illustrations and screenshots on the fly when a new version of your software product is released. Dr.Explain lets you easily switch application screens while preserving all meta information: info, annotations, descriptions.
- Visual control of project status using the status mechanism.
- A custom text editor with rich functionality that focuses on creating help files and documentation for software.
- Ability to add search and indexing functionality to online help without programming (PHP, ASP, etc.) or server-side databases.
- Support for multi-bit coding and reverse spelling languages (RTL).