Agisoft Metashape Professional 1.7.3 Build 12115 is a program to automatically create high-quality 3D object models based on digital photos. To reconstruct an object in Metashape, simply upload a photo, no additional information is required. The recovered textured 3D model can be saved in multiple formats – OBJ, 3DS, PLY, FBX, VRML, COLLADA, U3D, PDF.
Metashape is capable of processing any photo taken with any digital camera from any angle. The main thing is that every element of the reconstructed object is visible from at least two shooting positions. If you enter at least one distance between object points or shooting positions in the program, Metashape returns the overall scale of the model and allows you to determine the distance between any point of the object and calculate the area and volume of the object or its parts.
If you enter the coordinates of at least 3 object points or 3 survey positions into the program, Metashape automatically binds the model to this coordinate system, allowing you to calculate the projection of the model to a specific surface (orthomosaic), a matrix of the relative height to a specific surface (DEM), save orthomosaic and DEM in different formats and coordinate systems. The photo processing process is fully automatic and requires no initial camera calibration or manual photo labeling.
Advanced features of Agisoft Metashape Professional:
- Photogrammetric triangulation
- Dense point cloud: editing and classification
- Digital elevation model: DSM/DTM export
- Georeferenced orthomosaic export
- Measurements: distances, areas, volumes
- Ground control points: high accuracy surveying
- Python scripts: customize processing workflow
- Multispectral imagery processing
- 3D model: generation and texturing
- 4D modeling for dynamic scenes
- Panorama stitching
- Network processing
- RGB / NIR / thermal / multispectral imagery processing
- Fast reconstruction based on preferable channel
- Multi channel orthomosaic export for further NDVI calculation and analysis