JP Software Take Command 27.01.23 is a program for command line enablement that gives you a new approach to working with the command line, provides Windows interface usability and lots of command line capabilities. The program supports existing CMD.EXE commands and batch files, as well as adding thousands of new features, giving you more power and flexibility.
Advanced features of JP Software Take Command:
- Take Command adds features like context-sensitive online help extensively, aliases for frequently used commands, a powerful command line editor, command history log, advanced directory search that can guide you to any folder on the system by entering only part of it. from the name.
- Take Command extends Windows command processing files by providing the ability to copy, move, delete multiple files with a single command, and add support for FTP and HTTP (including SSL).
- You can add or exclude files from any command, date, time of creation and modification, expanded size and mask for more flexibility.
- Using batch files, you’ll be amazed at the power and speed of functionality that Take Command adds with lots of new commands, a powerful debugger, syntax highlighting, variable pop-ups, and editing.
- Unique features of the Take Command product include the ability to create additional Windows desktops directly from the command line or from a script. And the handy RESOLUTION command helps adjust the screen resolution, its refresh rate, and, of course, the color depth.
- In Take Command, according to the developers, many interesting tools are integrated, including a better mechanism for networking and a powerful text editor based on the popular technology Scintilla. Take Command ensures efficient use of various commands