WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.3.1 is a program for creating web pages that automatically generates HTML code, while you just place the object, you don’t need to know HTML at all. Just drag and drop the required object anywhere on the page.
After that, all that’s left is to upload the generated files to the server using the built-in Publish tool. It has almost all the capabilities of MS Frontpage, but contains more tools for working with objects (images, text, tables, etc.). Thanks to the WYSIWYG Web Builder, web pages on the Internet will look exactly like on a PC screen, regardless of the browser used.
Advanced features of WYSIWYG Web Builder:
- No need to know HTML
- Drag and drop objects anywhere on the HTML page, anywhere
- Customizable menus, toolbars, tabs, etc.
- Support for creating form fields
- Form wizard in four steps. Choose from a dozen of the forms that work best for you
- Rich text support: size, font, color, link, etc.
- Support for ActiveX, JAVA, Flash, Windows Media player, Quicktime, Real Audio, and other plugins
- Built-in editor for creating photo galleries, with many functions
- Built-in editor for creating advertising banners
- Creation of image maps (Map images)
- Customize and edit scroll bars for your web pages in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Create navigation bars, navigation tabs, slide menus, etc.
- Support for ready-made templates. More than 100 ready-to-use templates available!
- Insert special. character
- Support for creating slideshows
- Import existing HTML pages
- Built-in support for creating pop-up windows (Popup-windows)
- Create a dropdown navigation menu
- Find and replace text objects
- Graphics tools: adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, color rendition, etc.
- Graphic effects: black and white, negative, sepia, blur, sharpness, noise, etc.
- Drawing tools
- Create an RSS feed
- Sitemap generator for Google