Drive SnapShot 18.104.22.16894 is a program for complete hard drive backup that allows you to create accurate images of entire hard drives or individual partitions without needing to reboot.
Drive Snapshot allows you to create a disk image in the background on a computer that needs to work 24 hours a day, which ensures complete security of all data and prevents the computer from shutting down.
In the process, Drive Snapshot creates a virtual disk containing all specified data, and you get the opportunity to use, compare, or recover these files directly from the image files.
The program supports the FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and RAID arrays and allows you to work in the selected mode automatically. Windows sheduler is used to work on schedule.
Advanced features of Drive SnapShot:
- Create a backup disk image while Windows is running
- Ability to perform other tasks on the PC during image creation
- Use the latest technology when performing backups
- Easy recovery or use of single files or directories
- Create virtual image from disc
- Use it to work with virtual disks from any file manager
- Full disk recovery in case of data loss
- Restoring a system partition requires the use of DOS, recovering remaining partitions can be done in Windows
- Support for working with FAT16, FAT32, NTFS file systems
- Compatible with all types of RAID arrays
- Light and comprehensive command line interface
- Ability to automate the most frequently performed tasks