Bulk Image Downloader 6.03.0 is a program for downloading images from the site, which are presented on the page in the form of thumbnails, thumbnails from the gallery, bypassing all pop-ups and advertisements. It can also extract images from saved HTML pages or text files containing links and web pages where image links are specified in plain text. The program works with many popular photo services, including Photobucket, Imagecash, Imageshack, Megaupload, and many others (over 20 in total).
Advanced features of Bulk Image Downloader:
- Image Host Support – BID works with almost all popular image hosting sites like flickr, imagevenue, imagefap, imageshack, imagebam, etc.
- Social media sites – BID supports downloading albums from sites like Facebook, MySpace and Twitter-related hosts such as tweetphoto.com, twitpic.com, yfrog.com
- Full-size image – BID uses advanced heuristic estimation methods to find full-size images. This means that BID can work with most galleries automatically, without requiring any user configuration.
- Batch Downloads – Automatically downloads from a large list of gallery URLs via the built-in queue manager.
- Web Browser Integration – BID integrates with IE, Opera, FireFox, and Chrome. Just right click in your browser window and select “Open current page with BID”
- Web Forum Support – BID can scan multi-page forum topics and quickly extract all image links
- Multi-page gallery download – BID can detect and download from the most popular multi-page web galleries.
- Password Protected Sites – BID asks for a username and password if a website requires them.
- Download videos – not only for pictures – BID also supports downloading videos from directly connected video files (.avi, .wmv, .mpeg, .mov, .flv, .mp4, etc.)
- Embedded image. Apart from searching for and downloading full-size images, BID can also download images that are embedded in the page.
- Sequential Image File Name (fusker) – BID supports “ranked” URLs for sequential image downloads.
- Image Verification – BID verifies each image to ensure it loads properly. Wrong images are repeated automatically.
- Resume download – BID will continue downloading from the time the connection is disconnected.
- Multi-threaded download – BID can download up to 50 images at once. Download this gallery fast!
- Allow redirects. Some sites use image redirection “services” like imagecash, urlcash, etc. To display advertisements before redirecting to imagehost. BID automatically completes this type of link.
- File Name Mapping – BID will get the correct filename from image hosts scrambling filenames (if applicable), such as imagevenue, imagefap.
- Create filename – if desired, you can create a custom filename for an image host that encrypts the filename,
- Export galleries to HTML or BB code – quickly generate gallery codes suitable for posting in web forums.