Ace Utilities 6.6.0 Build 300 is a program for optimizing your system, removing unnecessary Internet files and notes. Ace Utilities allows users to find and delete invalid registry entries, browsing history (plug-in support for more than 100 external programs), as well as managing cookies and much more. With the help of the autorun manager, you can also find out which programs run automatically when Windows starts and optionally disable auto-loading for unnecessary applications.
Apart from that, Ace Utilities has functions for finding duplicate files, repairing or deleting wrong shortcut combinations, as well as the ability to delete programs. Other functions: delete protected files, analyze disk space, search for empty folders, and much more. Your computer will boot faster and applications will run more smoothly. Ace Utilities helps you to delete cache files, cookies, temporary files, browsing history and all other information about recently used documents.
Advanced features of Ace Utilities:
- The most advanced registry cleaner.
- Deletion of unnecessary files, temporary and expired files from your disk space.
- Delete browser and history, cache, temporary files, cookies, etc.
- Control auto launch of applications using the launch manager.
- Corrected incorrect items in the startup menu and desktop shortcuts.
- Deletion of files that are actually duplicate.
- Correct removal of applications.
- Two modes of operation – normal and advanced.
- Simple, reliable and stable program.