Canvas X GIS 2020 20.0 Build 390 is a program to seamlessly integrate tools for painting, editing images and web design, it can export paintings in various formats including animated files and web-ready files. It’s a bundle of tools for editing bitmaps, presentations, web graphics, and vector images in an editing gallery! Because Canvas seamlessly integrates functions for vector illustration, image editing, and web publishing, it’s the best.
Advanced features of Canvas X GIS 2020:
- Import, View and save Projects in more than 100 file formats. Files created in special applications such as AutoCAD, and more general products such as Excel, and even in applications such as Mac Paint, can be imported, updated, expanded and published to Canvas. Additionally, the sophisticated import / export mechanism in Canvas eliminates the problem of purchasing, training, and supporting other graphic packages and facilitating the use of content created by other departments in large companies.
- Advanced editing options. Now almost everything that can be printed can also be saved on Canvas to be edited, added, presented, and distributed using the new Canvas Print Driver (only available on Windows). Now all complicated illustrations, brochures, photos or visual projects can be “printed” onto canvas from other products just by choosing a new canvas print driver from any application. The driver makes a visual representation of the original document, consisting of editable objects, which, if necessary, can be modified or expanded
- Create and share secure PDFs. Export from Canvas supports secure encryption and password protection by providing information about viewing, editing, or printing documents
- Adjust file size. The new option lets you choose the font size to reduce PDF size
- Support for ActiveX Controls. Organizations that need to integrate external data sources into workflows can now include ActiveX controls in files on the canvas
- Interaction with coworkers. Use the new Markup Pen, Mark-up Highlighter, Circle Redline and Rectangle Redline tools to mark revisions and add comments to objects that you need to pay attention to or adjust. Interactions are facilitated in a process that is often repeated. The markup tool can be adjusted, and the selected object is located in a separate layer, and can be turned on / off during printing
- Import DXF / DWG files with very high accuracy. Now there is no need to buy expensive high-quality CAD tools for editing DXF or DWG files. The advanced DXF / DWG import machine imports 2-D and 3-D images with very high accuracy. Three-dimensional illustrations of DXF and DWG files are precisely designed for 2-dimensional Canvas workspaces, and as such, they can be quickly changed
- Use of Corel, Visio and PowerPoint content. Canvas can now be easily integrated into company business projects that regularly use files created in Corel, Microsoft Visio, or Microsoft PowerPoint. Users who have installed this product using a new utility (only available on Windows) can open, view and edit Visio, Corel and PowerPoint files on Canvas
- Works with CGM data. Canvas’s CGM is in line with ATA (Aviation Transportation standard). This sophisticated tool offers the highest level of accuracy for CGM data and meets the demands of the global aviation industry
- Seismic data studies. Oil and gas professionals can now check seismic data in CGM files with the Seismic Traces palette. This palette contains a control panel that allows you to configure lines and secondary images
- Increased productivity. Since opening Canvas, the new Startup Dialog provides quick access to working documents, new document options, and various support and assistance resources.