PCmover Enterprise 11.3.1015.919 is a program to transfer data from one PC to another. With this application, you can transfer your preferred programs, files and settings from your old computer to your new computer. PCmover Professional allows you to transfer data over a network, Laplink USB cable, as well as Laplink Ethernet cable.
If you have multiple users on your computer, PCmover will allow you to transfer some or all users to your new computer at once. File owner information as well as access control is stored for each individual user. After installing PCmover on the old computer, the program analyzes the system and decides which files to transfer to the new PC so that they have the same programs, files and personal settings.
This program works offline. You can let it act, and long transfers will pass without your participation. The program you choose to transfer is completely copied and installed on the new system. The operation of canceling the action, which is equipped with the program, will be very convenient when performing the wrong action. The functionality of PCmover Professional also includes the transfer of all user accounts from the old computer.
Working with PCmover is quite easy thanks to a well-thought-out interface with a step-by-step setup wizard. The app must be installed on both your old and new machine, then you need to connect it to one network (Wi-Fi, LAN cable, USB) and start the data transfer. After a while, you will receive all the files and settings “for yourself” on the new PC.
Advanced features of PCmover Enterprise:
- Reduced deployment time for PC migrations by up to 4 hours per PC.
- Ensures all user profiles, settings and data are transferred without error.
- Automatically reinstalls tailor-made applications and programs, without having to manually configure each one.
- Post-migration support tickets are reduced because everything on the PC is where the user expects it to be.
- Advanced deployment features include running programs from a memory stick, attached drive, or shared server.
- Migrate selected programs, settings, data, user accounts and other “PC Personality” elements to a new PC automatically
- Migration Via: Network (LAN, WAN), Laplink USB or Ethernet Cable, or File Based (External Drive)
- Make In-Site Upgrades
- Restore old PC image to new OS
- Run directly from the command line
- Generate migration report
- Install and run from a network location, USB thumb-drive or other portable storage device