PassMark BurnInTest Pro 9.2 Build 1009 is a program for comprehensive and detailed testing of computer components. The utility tests the speed of the processor, RAM, hard drive, CD / DVD drive, sound card, video card, printer, network connection. BurnInTest Professional can also test serial (up to 12 ports simultaneously) and parallel port, USB port (up to 10 ports simultaneously). Also in the professional version there are additional parameters for testing the processor and video card. After testing, the program issues a report with errors and instability found. Suitable for overclock lovers.
Advanced features of PassMark BurnInTest Pro:
- Online help & PDF manual
- Customer style result certificate
- Support for printing results
- Records results to disk in user-selectable level of detail (in ASCII format & HTML format)
- Timed test which will stop automatically at the expiration of the selected time or after several test cycles.
- Ability to save your results to disk as a log file.
- ‘Records’ and ‘Machine ID’ fields to store your own audit information along with saved log files.
- Support for copying results to other applications (eg MS-Word) via various image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
- Ability to select the level of load placed on each component, via duty cycle settings for each test.
- Counter that counts the total number of operations performed.
- Easy-to-use point-and-click interface
- Runs from USB drive or CD (under Windows)
- Summary of system information including CPU type, CPU speed & serial number.
- Temperature monitoring interface (with additional third-party Intel Active Monitor, HMonitor, MotherBoardMonitor and SpeedFan software)
- Laptop battery & UPS monitoring interface (with additional BatteryMon software)
- Support for production line automation and detailed logging
- Tested RAM beyond 4GB limit on Windows 2000, XP and Vista (up to 64GB RAM)
- Printer testing using raw print files, or standard B&W or color tests
- Playback of MP3, Midi and Wave files for sound card testing
- Testing up to 20 hard and floppy disks simultaneously
- Simultaneous testing of up to 20 CD/DVD drives
- Test CD/DVD using a dedicated test CD/DVD (or using the complementary CD-Maker software). CD burner test
- Testing Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot (with complementary Rebooter software)
- Rolling out the ‘H’s for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) test to the ANSI C63.4-1992 standard
- Video RAM Test
- Test Video playback
- Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking