Virtual Display Manager 184.108.40.206374 is a program solution for computers equipped with multiple monitors, allowing users to create and apply custom display configurations. Virtual Display Manager can improve the performance of those who work with a large number of windows open simultaneously on computers with one or more screens.
Advanced features of Virtual Display Manager:
- Works with any number of physical monitors and can be configured for each physical monitor.
- You can split each physical monitor into 16 separate virtual displays.
- Virtual views can be the same size or individually scaled according to user requirements, eg. Evenly spaced layouts and asymmetrical configurations are supported. This is important when using monitors of different sizes and aspect ratios.
- Supports local logins and remote connections – Microsoft RDP and Citrix ICA, VNC and Radmin sessions are just a few examples.
- Allows you to switch between local and remote logins without losing the configuration and placement of system windows, independent of the number or size of monitors.
- Provides control over icon placement when changing to another geometry or monitor configuration.