ACDSee Photo Editor 11.1 Build 106 is a new version of the powerful photo editing and retouching system ACDSee Photo Editor, aimed primarily at amateur photographers. ACDSee Photo Editor solutions allow you to easily remove the most common flaws in images, perform complex image processing, interact with different layers of objects in photos, apply professional-quality effects and filters to frames. ACDSee Photo Editor can function as a stand-alone or add-on for ACDSee Pro and ACDSee, the flagship photo archive management products.
Advanced features of ACDSee Photo Editor:
- Easy to get started. Users do not need to have special technical knowledge to process photos professionally in ACDSee Photo Editor. Easy-to-follow tutorials will guide beginners step by step through standard photo editing routines, making it easy to complete a variety of creative tasks.
- Interaction with object layers. The working area in Photo Editor is the “canvas” where users can arrange photos, text and other objects (such as lines and shapes) in a convenient way. Locating and grouping objects using a layer structure, experimenting with transparency, and accessing blend modes help you create impressive free-form photos. Tools are available to selectively align objects or modify entire structures. At the same time, the original photo is not subject to any modification.
- Structure management. Easily select from overlapping objects and locate elements accurately with simple Paste and Place options. The functions of opening, loading and using additional files with brushes are available; scaling cropping, rotating and adjusting photos; add shadows, transparencies, and text to get the desired structure in the image.
- Imposition of non-destructive effects. With dynamic editing features, users are free to experiment with photo effects, knowing that the original image is not permanently altered. ACDSee Photo Editor allows you to quickly modify existing effects, change their order, hide or remove them completely to achieve different results in your photos.
- Correction of imperfections in images. This solution offers tools to quickly and powerfully correct common imperfections in photos: remove red-eye, fix problems with exposure, sharpness, contrast, adjust color balance, levels, and more. Standard tools are available to remove imperfections and unwanted objects. All flaws can be eliminated simultaneously in automatic mode, or manually one by one – by adjusting the slider.
- Photo style. Easily add creative elements to your shots: vignette overlays for portraits, blur images to achieve the illusion of fast motion, apply Sepia effects for retro vintage shots, turn images into dramatic black and white photos.
- Batch editing. Users can save their time significantly by processing a group of photos: correcting color, exposure, sharpness, applying artistic effects, etc.
- Creation of forms for images. This interesting effect is for combining objects and photos. Other images are placed inside the main image, which is enclosed in a certain shape (square, ellipse, heart, etc.)
- Add text objects. Users can add text to photos by adjusting the font, color and size of all individual text objects, words or phrases. When working with text objects, it is convenient to constrain text to a shape or to run it along a given path.
- Fast results. The Adjustment Palette tool provides quick access to all the options for changing photos, objects, and text. It is a panel for instant interaction with the most important and frequently mentioned functions and editing tools.
- Working with metadata. Working with metadata in EXIF and IPTC formats allows you to read and add metadata, keeping track of important additional information about files.