Pano2VR Pro 6.1.13 is a program for creating spherical and cylindrical 3D panoramas, as well as for creating unique virtual tours with all kinds of effects and transitions. Allows you to save panoramas created in Adobe Flash (SWF), HTML5 (web gallery, iPhone, iPad) or QuickTime VR (QTVR) formats. Supports work with JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PSD/PSB (Photoshop) graphic formats, OpenEXR, Radiance HDR and QuickTime VR files with JPEG encoding. It is possible to create your own templates for future panoramas, adding buttons, animations, sounds and transition effects to them.
Advanced features of Pano2VR Pro:
- Patch Tool. Allows dynamic correction of the original image. You can select a panoramic area and export it to your image editing software. Supports the ability to edit only the selected areas that need to be corrected and the rest of the image unaffected.
- Skin Editor. Possibility to create your own panorama template. You can add buttons and graphics, your own design. You can also add animations and sound effects to your template.
- Sound Editor. Ability to add various sounds to the panorama.
- Export Flash. Export panoramas, including all graphic elements as a single SWF file format. This greatly simplifies the process of posting panoramas in a content management system, or posting them on a blog. Cylindrical and cube panoramas can be rotated automatically with a choice of movement direction, speed and delay. Panoramas can contain predefined or fully customizable hotspots as well as templates. The built-in template editor also lets you add maps, links, logos and other information to your panoramas in an easy-to-use way.
- Export VR QuickTime. Ability to export cylindrical and cube panoramas to QuickTime VR format.