GlassWire Elite 2.3.374 is a program for practical network security that visualizes network activity and blocks connections, and warns users of potential security issues that can be downloaded from the global Internet.
GlassWire displays network activity in easy-to-understand graphs while looking for unusual behavior on the Internet, which could indicate malware or privacy violations on your PC. Once unusual network activity is detected, you are instantly notified with detailed information so you can take immediate action and protect your computer, privacy and important data.
Advanced features of GlassWire Elite:
- Network Monitor
Visualize current and past network activity by traffic type, application and geographic location in easy-to-use graphs. GlassWire lets you see which applications are sending data to the Internet and shows you which hosts the connection will go to. The Network Security Tool for Windows also detects: domains or IP addresses, known threats, system network file changes, unusual application changes, ARP spoofing, and more.
- Additional protection for antivirus
GlassWire works with your main antivirus without compromising its capabilities. This tool provides additional protection and works with most antivirus programs to check files for unusual behavior. GlassWire is the second line of defense, the developer recommends that you always use a separate antivirus along with GlassWire.
- Firewall (uses Windows Firewall to work.)
GlassWire indicates which applications currently have or already have access to the Internet. If you don’t like what you see, you can directly block network access for certain applications using a free firewall. You can easily block and unblock application access to the network using the Firewall tab. Using Windows Firewall for work.
Paid GlassWire Features:
- Connection request mode – ability to allow or deny new connections via notifications.
- All traffic blocking mode – ability to block all network connections.
- MiniViewier Mode – A small GlassWire graphics mode that is always available on the desktop.
- Webcam and Microphone Detection – alerts you if there is microphone or webcam activity on your computer, letting you know which application is in use.
- Device definition on your WiFi or Networks – shows devices connected to your network, alerting you when new ones are connected.
- New skin – GlassWire’s top left menu offers additional Skin menu items, allowing you to select additional graphic colors.
- Improved history retention time – history retention time depends on the version of GlassWire purchased.
- Monitoring Multiple Networks – The number of networks that can be monitored depends on the version of GlassWire purchased.
- Hide application activity – the ability to hide the activity shown in the graph for the selected application.