MetaProducts Offline Explorer Enterprise 8.1.4904 is a program for downloading individual files and entire websites (HTTP, FTP, and HTTPS) to your hard drive for subsequent offline viewing on both separate computers and users of the entire local network. Using Offline Explorer Enterprise, you can simultaneously download an unlimited number of websites, FTP and HTTPS of your choice for further work with them.
Offline Explorer Enterprise contains web-based utilities for easy and fast editing, viewing or searching of downloadable pages in the built-in web browser. Offline Explorer Enterprise is an easy-to-use Offline Explorer that is more powerful than Offline Explorer Pro and has its own features: ability to download 100 million URLs in a single project, OLE Automation interface for control from other applications, etc.
Offline Explorer Enterprise is the ideal product for companies who want their own website download solution. The saved copy of the site will work in offline mode. They can also be exported in a convenient format, or burn a copy of the site to a CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc.
For flexible load management, there is convenient filtering of uploaded pages, the ability to monitor download queues, and detailed operation logs. This program is a convenient tool for downloading Internet content, perfectly functioning to meet your needs for sending and processing information from the Internet.
Advanced features of MetaProducts Offline Explorer Enterprise:
- Ability to extract information – post-processing of uploaded files
- Ability to schedule downloads on a set schedule
- Flexible URL filtering system with strong keyword support
- Download via FTP, HTTP(S), MMS, RTSP, NSV and BitTorrent
- Simultaneous download of up to 500 files
- Move loaded sites to other directories without loss of performance
- Support macro in downloadable URL
- Support and extract links from Java and VB scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SFW), XML/XSL/DTD, Table of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Playlists (.M3U) , Authorware (.AAM), Acrobat (.PDF), RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM), VRML (.WRL, .WRZ), QuickTime video (.MOV), WAP pages and MS NetShow Channel (.NSC ) files
- Supports HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and User@Site proxy servers
- Search in downloaded files by keyword and name
- Full support for all known XML technologies, including XSL and DTD files
- Fully customizable user interface
- View downloaded sites using an external or internal browser
- Make copies of old pages when updating a loaded site
- Convenient wizard for creating projects
- Export sites to specific folders packaged in ZIP, CHM or MHT files